Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer Up


 Summer Up is a hudge hip hop and reggae music festival in Finland, Lahti.

Summer Up - is a two-day festival, visitor numbers in Finland's largest annual urban music festival, which will be held in July 2012 for the tenth time. Up Summer is known for cutting-edge artists, great atmosphere. Summer Up gathers every year to him most current artists, rising stars and the Finnish public, the best!
 
 
 
Summer Up has brought more people together and made more friends than any music in the world. You meet people at festivals and renew acquaintances year after year.


People become 10x more annoying when you're listening to music and they are talking...


Listening to Solonen.
I hate it when I'm singing a song and someone joins in! Please, this isn't Glee!
 

 

When you're happy, you enjoy the music. But when you're sad, you understand the lyrics.


 
I wanna be the reason behind your smile cause surely you are the reason behind mine.


Listening to Raappana and Leimasin.
I don't need drugs or alcohol. Music is my addiction.
 
 
I'm a teenager. My music will tell you a lot more about me than my mouth ever could.

 
A teen brain is 80% song lyrics.

 
Singing to a song you don't really know...but that 15 second part you do know is coming up and you're gonna own that shit.


Listening the Veljenpojat.
I like a song, I download it, I listen to it a million times, and then I can't stand it.
 
  
Trying to get your friends to obsess over your favorite musician.
 
 
Excuse me, could you shut the f*ck up? This is my favorite part of the song.
 
 
You know you're falling hard when even the stupidest little love songs start to make sense.
 
 
To write a song you must have an imagination, to have an imagination you must be free.
 
 
You know it's so complicated, first you love then you hate it. Someone's laughing, someone's crying, someone living, someone's dying. Somebody always looses and we still play the game.

 
Love is the person you think about during sad songs.


Listening to Elokuu.
Turn up the music and turn down the drama.
 
 
My neighbors loved the music so much when I turned it up, that they invited the police to listen.
 
 
That annoying moment when the song you hate is stuck in your head.


Listening to GG Caravan.
Love is not a habit, a commitment, or a debt. It isn't what romantic songs tell us it is, love simply is.
 
 
It's not the music its self that makes me cry, it's the memory behind it.


Faith, hope, and love are some good things He gave us, and the greatest is love.


 


I always have to change the song I'm playing to something less embarrassing before someone gets into my car.
 
 
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.
 
 
Music is to the soul what words are to the mind.

 
Love is like playing Music. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.


Listening to Jukka Poika.
Only knowing one part to a song so you just keep singing the same line for the whole day...
 
 
I wish you would listen closer to the songs that I play. 'Cause the lyrics speak the words I fail to say.

 
Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends.

 
Dear radio stations, You do know there are more than 4 songs in the world, right? Sincerely, annoyed listeners.
 

Listening to Kuningasidea.
Country music stays at the top off the charts because the people who listen to it don't know how to download it for free.


Listening to Redrama.
Never get cocky with the music business...it will turn around and bite you.
 
 
Why not just live in the moment, especially if it has a good beat?


Listening to Kapasiteettiyksikkö.

That moment when you hear a song and EVERY word describes your situation perfectly.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment