Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dreams are our escape from reality, so dream!

       Right now it's almost 5 am and i'm awake. I wish you could show me some dreams...





                                           

                                                    I told you that I am a double bassist.
                                     This is my nr. 1 fave pic of anonymous double bassist.






                                                
                       In this picture you can have the main reason why i'm still awake,
                        alone at 5 am on a saturday morning.




                                      But before i go to sleep my sweet dreams,
                                 i wanna show you a few pics about my yesterday.



                                                    Like you can see it's not so snowy anymore.
                           I think the summer is finally starting to come here in Finland.
                                                 It's coming slowly but surely.



                                                   
                                             My blue, retro Fjällräven känken backpack
                                                and my double bass spring on a buss stop.



                                                                                


                                                                Murrr,
                                                           sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment