Saturday, May 5, 2012

If you have never done it, it doesn't mean you can never try it.



I have made all kinds of things in my life, but still i can find alot of things i have never done or even consiered.
For example i have never been in an ice hockey match. I hate all kind of group sports where you have to play as a group. I've played basketball and i was actually good in it. But extreme sports are more of my type. I love skateboarding and snowboarding. Those are the sports that i do at regular intervals. But now i'm going to start pilates cuz my doctor told me to.

 

Many teenagers has to have a really cool smartphone. I hate that we live on the era of smart phones and stupid people. Everybody has to have an iPhone 4 or the newest nokia. Ofcourse it's nice to have everything in your pocket including the internet, twitter, facebook, blogger, angry birds. Everything, but i have a tablet and i love it. There i have everything, i can even turn my tablet into phone. But i think we should really use our common sense before buying these overprised phones just to look cool. 



Some things don't last forever, but some things do.
Like a good song, or a book, or a good memory you can take out and unfold in your darkes times,
pressing down on the corners and peering in close, hoping you still regonize the person you see there.


Life asked death,
"WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE ME BUT HATE YOU?"
death responded,
"BECAUSE YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL LIE AND I AM A PAINFUL TRUTH."
 


I hate when people stare me when i'm eating.


So yesterday i did something that i'd never done before. 
I watched the first time in my life icehockey from TV. 
We had alot of food and we even had Finn flags on our cheeks so we would really get into the hockey mood. I have to admit, that i got bored during the first 15 minutes. But now i know little bit more about icehockey and myself; we don't belong together.




No comments:

Post a Comment