Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I've Been Busy




Good evening my beloved readers!
I must admit that i've been so busy that i haven't had the time to write.
But here are some detail from my weekend and the last five days.




Whatever you are, 
Be a good one!

If you wanna buy something,
Buy it!
Because life has an expiration date.




If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the host of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well.






 There is one more reason why i haven't written here in a few days,
i've been hearing some bad things about me and it affected on me.

But i have only one thing to say my beloved funclub somewhere over there;
 Don't worry about me or what I do. What happens in my life has nothing to do with you. So keep your mouth shut and stop talkin' shit, because I'm sick of you bitchin' and all you bullshit.









I went to SMC lähiörottien consert last weekend, 
it was okey but after that there performed Notkearotta,
they were just awfull...






Day after SMC consert i went to Jukka Poika and Raappanas consert.
It was amazing!
They are so good when they sing live,
 their backup band was also good,
 Sound Explosion Band.





Last weekend i had also my own consert,
it lasted for 4 hours. 
And it went well.


But i had a consert today also,
thats only the life of a musican.
Everyday working, training and performing.





Last but not least, Gaga is coming to Finland!
The mother monster!
I'm so excited with my friend!
We were last time at Gaga's consert when she was in Finland 
and so are we gonna be this time also!
We got the ticket's, now we just have to think hard how are we gonna dress up.
Any ideas? 



No comments:

Post a Comment