Friday, April 20, 2012

Some People Feel The Rain. Others Just Get Wet.


And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.




I just hate Finland!
The weather is just awful!
Everywhere you look it looks grey and it's raining,
All the people look angry or sad.
I went to shop and everybody looked me in the eye like i was going to kill them,
just so depressing.


I'm so ready to travel out of here!
I could come back Finland when the summer starts,
but until that i could be somewhere warm, maybe in Crete? 

 Our stylish yellow raincoats, after the rain...




When you're stressed; You eat Ice cream, cake, chocolate and sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is Desserts.







Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment